In 2016 Runner's Tribe filmed Commonwealth Games 1500m Australian rep, Jeremy Roff for a Workout Any Day episode. Along the way this footage was captured and has now been clipped together for RT ADDICT. Video includes;
- Sydney Running Academy: @sydneyrunningacademy
- EDWARD VINING: One of Australia's most promising triathletes and top former national level middle-distance runner.
- ADRIAN PLUMMER: Multiple time 1500m Australian Finalist
- LILY & AMY HARDING-DELOOZE: Both brilliantly talented top ranked 800/1500m runners. Currently running for Wake Forest University.
- ZACH FACIONI: Top ranked 800/1500m runner. Currently running for Wake Forest and was named Male Rookie of The Year (T&F/Cross Country) 2019.
- COURTNEY CARTER: Half Marathon PB 1:05:51
- & more awesome athletes...
To watch this video please sign-up to Runner's Tribe ADDICT. We have sourced the world's top writers and film makers to deliver any athlete, coach, parent or fan the ultimate portal for athletics education, enjoyment and inspiration. See for yourself.
ALREADY A MEMBER? LOGIN BELOW
Monthly Plan (Worldwide)
$9.95 AUD Monthly ($6.59 USD)
Yearly Plan (Worldwide) - BEST VALUE
$89.95 AUD Yearly ($59.56 USD)
Weekly Plan (Worldwide)