Perth based 16-year-old Sasha Zhoya has continued his dominance at the Australian Track & Field Championships by winning his third gold medal of the week in the U18 Boy’s 110m Hurdles.
The run of 13.05 is an Australian record, breaking his own mark set in 2017 of 13.24. The time is also the 16-year-old World Age Best (previous record was 13.13).
Vision of Sasha’s run can be seen here:
Zhoya is competing another five times this week:
- Open 100m Heat (Friday 5th @ 6:50pm)
- Open Pole Vault Prelimary Round (Friday 5th @ 7:00pm)
- Open 100m Semi (Saturday 6th @ 7.08pm)
- Open 100m Final (Saturday 6th @ 8:53pm)
- Open Pole Vault Final (Sunday 7th @ 2:00pm)
Zhoya set the Pole Vault U18 world best with a leap of 5.56m on Day 1 of the Australian Track & Field Championships on Monday (April 1).
More about the Australian Track & Field Championships can be seen here.