A running challenge up and over some of the biggest sand dunes in Australia.
This is NOT a beach run!
Red Bull Dune Dusters will set out on approximately 10km course that will challenge runners to race up and over some of the largest sand dunes on the iconic Stockton Beach.
Sunday 29th November 2015
- 8.30am – Registration and race number collection opens @ Murrook Centre, Nelson Bay Road @ Williamtown, NSW.
- 9.30am – Competitor shuttle buses depart Murrook Centre to start line.
- 10.15am – Competitor Briefing
- 10.30am – Race Starts
- 12.30pm – Presentation Ceremony
- 12.45pm – Competitor shuttle buses depart for Murrook Centre
The race will take place at the Southern End of Stockton Beach. As parking and access is limited to the area, we will run shuttle buses from the registration area at Murrook Centre to the start.
To get tot the Murrook Centre:
Murrook Cultural Centre
2163 Nelson Bay Rd
New South Wales 2318
Heading towards Nelson Bay, it is located 2.4km from Newcastle Airport turn off or if you are driving from Nelson Bat we are 31 kilometres from Victoria Parade.
Google Maps link HERE
Spectators are welcome to accompany runners and watch the start and finish of the race. AS access is limited to the site, spectators will be required to also take the shuttle bus service to the dunes.
Entries close 5pm Friday 27th November 2015, if places not filled prior.
Competitors must be over the age of 16 on the day of the event.
Entry fee is $30. Cost is per entrant and includes GST. Registrations can be made here.
Competitors entry fee includes:
- Race number with timing chip
- Transport to and from the start/finish area from Murrook Centre
- Water and Red Bull on course and post-race recovery area
Competitors will receive a bib with a unique number for the event. The bib must be worn at all times during the event with the number visible. You can keep it after the event.
Will be at the Murrook Centre from 8.30am – 9.30am on Sunday 29th November 2015.