- Official Giveaway Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who live in Australia. Those aged 15 years or older are eligible to enter.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of SOS and ATHLETESGEL as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: All online entries must be received by 19/04/18.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of SOS and ATHLETESGEL.
You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of SOS and ATHLETESGEL & RUNNER’S TRIBE.
Prizes: The (the “Winner”) will receive:
- A years worth of SOS hydration drink.
- A years worth of ATHLETESGEL.
- A pair of Saucony Kinvara running shoes.
- SOS water bottle.
- ATHLETESGEL water bottle.
- Adidas ankle weights.
- Nike head and wrist bands.
- ‘Australian Marathon Stars’ – book.
- ‘The Unforgiving Minute’ by Ron Clarke – book.
The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by SOS and ATHLETESGEL. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at SOS and ATHLETESGEL’s discretion.
The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for SOS and ATHLETESGEL to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of SOS and ATHLETESGEL. Winner will be notified by email within 7 days following selection of Winner. SOS and ATHLETESGEL shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (atSOS and ATHLETESGEL’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, you understand and agree that SOS and ATHLETESGEL, anyone acting on behalf of SOS and ATHLETESGEL, andSOS and ATHLETESGEL licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
Terms & Conditions:SOS and ATHLETESGEL & Runner’s Tribe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond SOS and ATHLETESGEL’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, SOS and ATHLETESGEL may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by SOS and ATHLETESGEL. SOS and ATHLETESGEL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. SOS and ATHLETESGEL has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless RT & SOS and ATHLETESGEL and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the Australian Government WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Australia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign are Runner’s Tribe & SOS and ATHLETESGEL.
14. By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules